This 1-day course is designed to help you renew your PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner status. The re-registration qualification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development and the currency of your knowledge of PRINCE2® to employers, peers and colleagues. The training draws on your existing knowledge and practice of PRINCE2® and focuses on preparing you for the exam. So you will be well prepared to pass the Re-registration exam at the end of the course.
Date of upcoming public sessions
No public courses currently scheduled. Please contact AB Consulting.
You can also contact us about the organization of an in-house training course
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration (AXELOS®/APMG) Course & Exam is aimed at people who have previously passed the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam more than 3 years ago. When passing the Practitioner exam, people obtain the PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner status for a period of 5 years. After this time, the status expires and the Re-registration exam must be passed to renew the PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner status.
PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate obtained 3 or more years before is a prerequisite for this course.
At the end of this course, each participant will be able to understand:
- The structure and key terminology of the method
- The characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- The purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes
- The PRINCE2® principles
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes
PLEASE NOTE: PRINCE2® Foundation course is your start towards PRINCE2® Practitioner and is not sufficient for individuals who need to develop skills for managing successful projects. We can help develop a roadmap for your personal Certification to aid in those objectives. The Practitioner course would be the recommended next step.
Introduction to PRINCE2® and Project Management
- Characteristics of project management
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2®
- Overview of methodology
- Project Management structure
- Benefits of PRINCE2®
The 7 Principles of PRINCE2®
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
The 7 Themes of PRINCE2®
- Business Case
The 7 Processes of PRINCE2®
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Exam Tips & Tricks
- Mock Exam
Official PRINCE2® Foundation exam (75 questions - 60 minutes)
The official PRINCE2® Foundation exam is included in the session. It consists of 75 multi-choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes. This is a closed book exam. The certification is granted as soon as the canditate provides at least 35 correct answers out of 70 (50%). The examination takes place immediately at the end of the course, is invigilated by an accredited invigilator and can be provided as web-based or paper-based.
Achievement of this certificate is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner course and exam.
The course PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration (AXELOS®/APMG) Course & Exam is delivered by Alain BONNEAUD (CGEIT®, COBIT® 5 Accredited Trainer). Alain is one of the few people in the world having an extensive experience in the implementation and Assessment of COBI® 5 enablers and holding the COBIT® 5 Certified Assessor certification issued by ISACA®.
Alain Bonneaud is an International Expert in the domains of Governance of Enterprise IT (GEIT®) and IT Service Management (ITIL®, ISO/IEC 20000, COBIT® 5, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 38500, PRINCE2®). Alain regularly acts as "IT Governance and Transformation Senior Manager" within International Firms all around the world, to assist them in the implementation of IT Governance and IT Service Management (ITSM). He is also accredited for many years to deliver training and certification: ITIL® ( Foundation, Intermediate and MALC), ISO / IEC 20000, ISO / IEC 27002 and COBIT®.
Alain is also Head of Delegation of Ivory Coast in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC40 and JTC1/SC27 sub-committees, and, as such, he is co-editor of ISO/IEC 27013 (Integrated Implementation of ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001, published in 2013) and ISO 20000-8 (ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation for the Very Small Entities - To be published).
Price and financial conditions
Fees include the whole package composed of :
- training delivery by a trainer approved by AXELOS®/APMG on the complete PRINCE2® qualification scheme,
- personalized welcome in the training room with mineral water, breaks and lunch,
- course material approved by AXELOS®/APMG,
- intensive exam perparation,
- official PRINCE2® Foundation examination (AXELOS®/APMG Qualification),
- delivery of the PRINCE2® Foundation Certifcate by APMG (for successful candidates),
- group limited to 10 people max. (25 people max. for online courses) in order to guarantee the quality of the interactivity with the instructor.
Terms & Conditions
To be validated, PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration (AXELOS®/APMG) Course & Exam online registration is requested (a registration link is provided in the "Dates" tab on the line corresponding to each session)
Full payment of the course and exams must be recieved at latest 10 working days before the start of the training. We accept payments by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
Early Bird discount
Save 10%* on the price of any registration received, accompanied by its full payment, more than 30 days before the first day of the session.
* This offer is valid for public training sessions only and cannot be cumulated with any other promotional rate.