Many organizations have been burnt by expensive and drawn out consulting engagements. That is definitely not the approach we have. Unlike traditional high cost (but often, creating very low value) consulting agencies with huge overheads to cover, our model facilitates a more focused, quick-win approach.
First-hand knowledge of what to avoid is generally more valuable than knowing in depth what the theory books say about what SHOULD be done. All our consultants are chosen based of course on their knowldge but also on merit for their contextual application of their professional experiences… both good and bad!
We deliberately keep the focus on the achievement of the needs agreed with the client. What more can you expect from consultants?
Advice and Guidance
Formal overview presentations or one-on-one sessions covering:
- Governance of Enterprise IT implementation challenges
- ITSM processes implementation
- Personal career development
- Change enablement techniques
- Identifying the causes of why stakeholders' needs are not being met
- identification of the paint points
- identification of trigger events
- Brainstorming facilitation, affinity mapping and pain value analysis
- Process capability assessments (based on ISO15504 / COBIT® 5 Process Assessment Model)
- Process maturity assessments (based on CMMi)
- Process implementation coordination
- Service Management System implementation
We specialise in helping organisations improve control and create more value by performing assessments against GEIT, ITSM and Information Security frameworks and standards such as COBIT®, ITIL®, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO 15504, planning your improvement initiatives, assigning team activities, managing risks, tracking performance and reporting on progress.
Assess your processes capability against a wide range of best practice frameworks and industry standards including COBIT®, ITIL®, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 15504.
Measure your compliance, capability and maturity, and develop gap assessment and improvement reports.
Compare your capability and maturity with your industry peers.
Simplified and standardized improvement planning, execution, tracking and reporting. Ideal for individuals, teams and workgroups of any size.
Would you like to have an obligation-free discussion of your situation and needs, please don't hesitate to contact our Service Manager.